Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lucky me….

IMG_0530

006

Our FIS third online swap was to send an ugly fat quarter to our partner..Helen was my partner…Helen  created this gorgeous mini for me…..using my special piece of  pea fabric…

well, FIS then voted on the ugliest fabric and guess what it was mine…

I am sure if they all all saw it in real life, you would not have voted for it…..

LOL

IMG_0526

OMG

this arrived at my place yesterday….

inside that parcel was……

IMG_0531

IMG_0536

IMG_0533

IMG_0532

I feel so SPECIAL!!!!!!!!

(just check out the pea buttons….LOL)

Dear Helen, I have no words to describe this little package…..

(I am still grinning…….)

The polite thing is to say thank you so much……

it really was a fun swap!!!!!xxx

Happy Saturday, take care, keep safe

Peg

22 comments:

  1. Helen really did have her work cut out with that fabric, but she did so well. Very cheeky fun package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thats so funny,that Helen is quite the character Peg,lol,still laughing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Congrats on the ugliest fabric award

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that is so funny and such perfect prize... well done you...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so funny. Brightened my afternoon for sure. It's very dreary here. :(. Congratulations Peg. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what to say...hahahaha and congrats.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great parcel of goodies buddy, but those dogs where do you find those - fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious! Congrats to such an award and all the lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an unusual award to win Peg. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen clearly has a great sense of humour and I actually now have a sort spot for that pea fabric. Lovely makes. I like the wrought iron frame her work in displayed in too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations Peg on a very thoughtful prize

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you had fun Peg..... I certainly did lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha Peg, you must feel very special!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL What a fun award... love those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your prize - must look out for thepea & mint soup! how creative.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on having the ugliest fabric. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fun and what a great idea!! Do love what Helen did with your FQ. I am sure you will smile everytime you look at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well Peg we are all just peas in the quilting pod after all.....he he xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun package :) Those buttons are a laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg