Saturday, September 7, 2013

From Kayly

IMG_4157

IMG_4158

IMG_4159IMG_4160

IMG_4164

IMG_4166

Lets Stitch Together, table runner swap…..this is  my gorgeous table runner and amazing goodies which I received from Cheryl (Aka Kayly)…

Absolutely beautiful. 

Kayly said she had seen my post about my late MIL’s tea set and she had in her stash this gorgeous fabric, so she made for me, this amazing runner, which you can see goes so well with this particular set of my MIL’s….(Kayly’s note did touch my heart)…the tea caddy holds Scottish Tea which just so nice….

Kayly thank you so very much for my very special “Nannie” (named after my MIL) runner….massive hugs coming your way..xxxxx, your gifts will be treasured…

Big thank you to Maree for another amazing swap……

Happy  Saturday, take care, keep safe

Peg

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Peg. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kayly picked exactly the right things for you. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts! How lucky you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a special swap present - and so very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful runner & made with so much heart. Work has kept me from reading for awhile & I have to say I love your header, full of furry & fabricy perfection! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect little tea goodies...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, elegant gifts from Kayly!

    Hugs,
    Tatty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg